Translator

Press Ctrl Shift +to enlarge the words. Press Ctrl Shift - to Condense --<<-<-<--@@ Translator 多國國旗翻譯器請善用 四海是一家 有各國朋友 溝通雖困難卻值得努力了解

2010年2月21日 星期日

The Last stage of Little Brother 阿弟人生最後的旅程


Little Blue gave true love to Little Brother, though he was older than her. I was thankful that Little Blue accompanied Little Brother at his last stage of his life. Little Blue was so kind, active and lovely.

The Little Brother spent most of his life accompanied my godfather. He lived even longer than my godfather. Having the love with the Little Blue, you can state that Little Brother has a wonderful life. 

0 意見:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Flores e Flowers

Go 到留言版

Sobre a Emporium

我的相片
God's Family
My growing year I want to know more about Jesus,you and myself. 這是我的[喜樂年]! 若有感動歡迎代禱支持:郵政劃撥22076891 許惠善 或郵局 700 帳號00013270522611 許惠善
檢視我的完整簡介

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP