Translator

Press Ctrl Shift +to enlarge the words. Press Ctrl Shift - to Condense --<<-<-<--@@ Translator 多國國旗翻譯器請善用 四海是一家 有各國朋友 溝通雖困難卻值得努力了解

2011年11月10日 星期四

Commemorate My Love Bird 紀念我的愛情鳥

I post these photos for commemorating my love bird, Little In (UK), he just passed away this Sunday morning. 

I took this photo for him on October 31st, one week before his sleeping in the LORD.
 
I took this photo for Little In (UK) and Little May (US), when I just met them within one month. They sang and played together happily in my bed room last December.
This summer when I just moved to my hometown-Luliau in Taichung, I took this photo for this adorable couple. They love and enjoy the time together with each other so much. They often kissed and made love.
God grants me two grand love birds, Little Ma and Little Ry, during I receiving my alternative treatment.(Actually four, but two died during that period.) On the right side of the photo, we can see Little In and Little May was communicating and caring with their new generation. How lovely this love bird's family is!

0 意見:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Flores e Flowers

Go 到留言版

Sobre a Emporium

我的相片
God's Family
My growing year I want to know more about Jesus,you and myself. 這是我的[喜樂年]! 若有感動歡迎代禱支持:郵政劃撥22076891 許惠善 或郵局 700 帳號00013270522611 許惠善
檢視我的完整簡介

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP