Translator

Press Ctrl Shift +to enlarge the words. Press Ctrl Shift - to Condense --<<-<-<--@@ Translator 多國國旗翻譯器請善用 四海是一家 有各國朋友 溝通雖困難卻值得努力了解

2011年9月28日 星期三

The Love Season VI 愛的季節 (六)

After three months, my grand birdies-the Little Malaysia (Ma) and Little Korea (Ry) finally try and learn how to enter into their cage this week. They used to live with no cage before this fall. I have to admit their parents Little Us (In) and Little UK(May) are adorable and wonderful teachers.

Even though when my grand birdies Little Malaysia (Ma) and Little Korea (Ry)were born, I could not see them in the first moment. I still received the LORD's comfort through them. I felt so excited for the coming of the new generation. But One thing bothered me after I started to raise them from this fall, that was they did not know how to use the cage. I tried many ways to assist them, for I knew the cage will protect them when the winter comes. 
I was thankful God prepared two families of my students to raise my love birds, Little Us (In), Little UK(May) and Little Taiwan (Tai) during I received the surgery and alternative treatment in this spring. But one day I felt sick to know the Little Taiwan (Tai) passed away suddenly because of hard adjustment of the speedy weather change in Chung Li. Her healthy situation had rapidly deteriorated, that I could not even see her one more time before her passing away. 
When I got a thyorid cancer, it is a sad event for me. I grieved for her a lot in the first beginning. I also viewed it as a loss in my life at that time. However, the LORD comforted me soon both by transforming my perspective and granting three more promising eggs- Little China (Chung), Little Malaysia (Ma) and Little Korea (Ry).

0 意見:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Flores e Flowers

Go 到留言版

Sobre a Emporium

我的相片
God's Family
My growing year I want to know more about Jesus,you and myself. 這是我的[喜樂年]! 若有感動歡迎代禱支持:郵政劃撥22076891 許惠善 或郵局 700 帳號00013270522611 許惠善
檢視我的完整簡介

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP